By Hubert L. Dreyfus, Mark A. Wrathall
A better half to Phenomenology and Existentialism is a whole advisor to 2 of the dominant pursuits of philosophy within the 20th century.
- Written through a group of top students, together with Dagfinn Føllesdal, J. N. Mohanty, Robert Solomon, Jean-Luc Marion
- Highlights the realm of overlap among the 2 movements
- Features longer essays discussing all of the major colleges of notion, shorter essays introducing admired topics, and problem-oriented chapters
- Organised topically, round ideas reminiscent of temporality, intentionality, dying and nihilism
- Features essays on strange matters, comparable to medication, the feelings, synthetic intelligence, and environmental philosophy