If you’re grounded within the fundamentals of rapid, Xcode, and the Cocoa framework, this publication presents a based clarification of all crucial real-world iOS app parts. via deep exploration and copious code examples, you’ll tips on how to create perspectives, control view controllers, and upload gains from iOS frameworks.
Stay updated on iOS nine options, corresponding to the recent format constraint notation, increased UIKit dynamics, revised unwind segues, iPad multitasking, and the Contacts framework. All instance code is on the market on GitHub so you might obtain, learn, and run.
- Create, set up, draw, layer, and animate perspectives that reply to touch
- Use view controllers to control a number of interface screens
- Master interface periods for scroll perspectives, desk perspectives, textual content, popovers, cut up perspectives, internet perspectives, and controls
- Dive into frameworks for sound, video, maps, and sensors
- Access consumer libraries: tune, photographs, contacts, and calendar
- Understand additional subject matters, together with records, networking, and threads