By William E. Wilson
South and east of the burning sands of some distance Harad lie the towns of Sîrayn. They command the thriving alternate routes of higher Harad, a fertile riverine area tucked among the tough wilderness and the daunting spires of the Yellow Mountains. Dynasties come and move during this large, cosmopolitan oasis. Amidst mercantile rivalries, a brand new terror confronts the Haradrim. Akhôrahil the Ringwraith - the grim hurricane King - plots the conquest of larger Harad.
Seek your fortune within the lands of larger Harad the place merchant-lords dominate the roads and sinister tyrant enthroned in Tûl Isra ideas the as soon as self reliant towns. darkish minions sway the population, and slavery flourishes. Whispered stories approximately Obed of the Másra trace that the hero's mythical guns lie unclaimed in a ruined catacomb.
GREATER HARAD includes
- 22" x 17" FULL-COLOR MAP depicting the region.
- three FULL-COLOR urban MAPS displaying Tûl Isra, Tûl Harar, and Charnesra.
- specified LAYOUTS of the traditional mines underneath Ghabaras, the haunted caverns of Moghóly Dask, and different event sites.
- IN-DEPTH info at the peoples, cultures, politics, alternate routes, and warcraft dominating the river valleys of higher Harad.
- STATS AND history info for admired contributors resembling Tartas Izain, the Taraskon of Tûl Isra, and his evil Nazgûl grasp, Akhôrahil the hurricane King.