By Lonely Planet, Alexis Averbuck
Lonely Planet: The world's best go back and forth consultant publisher
Lonely Planet Provence & the Cote d'Azur is your passport to the main proper, updated recommendation on what to work out and pass, and what hidden discoveries watch for you. attempt neighborhood cheese and wine in hilltop villages overlooking lavender fields, chill out at the seashores of St-Tropez, or try out your good fortune in Monaco's well-known on line casino; all along with your depended on commute spouse. Get to the center of Provence and the Cote d'Azur and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet Provence & the Cote d'Azur:
- Colour maps and pictures all through
- Highlights and itineraries assist you tailor your journey for your own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips to avoid wasting money and time and get round like an area, warding off crowds and bother spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, cellphone numbers, web content, transit suggestions, costs
- Honest experiences for all budgets - consuming, napping, sight-seeing, going out, procuring, hidden gemstones that the majority guidebooks omit
- Cultural insights provide you with a richer, extra profitable go back and forth event - together with background, artwork, cinema, structure, literature, politics, landscapes, delicacies, wine, and extra
- Over 32 neighborhood maps
- Covers Marseille, Aix-en-Provence, the Camargue, Arles, great, Monaco, Menton, Cannes, St-Tropez, Toulon, Avignon, Hill cities of the Luberon, Haute-Provence, Southern Alps, and extra
The excellent Choice: Lonely Planet Provence & the Cote d'Azur, our such a lot finished advisor to Provence and the Cote d'Azur, is ideal for either exploring most sensible attractions and taking roads much less travelled.
- Looking for extra wide assurance? try out Lonely Planet's France for a finished examine all of the kingdom has to provide or Lonely Planet's Discover France, a photo-rich consultant to the country's most well liked points of interest.
Authors: Written and researched by means of Lonely Planet, Oliver Berry, Alexis Averbuck, Nicola Williams.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has develop into the world's top trip media corporation with guidebooks to each vacation spot, an award-winning web site, cellular and electronic trip items, and a devoted traveler group. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but additionally allows curious visitors to get off crushed paths to appreciate extra of the tradition of the areas within which they locate themselves.