By Lonely Planet, Damian Harper
Lonely Planet: The world's prime shuttle consultant publisher
Lonely Planet Shanghai is your passport to the main correct, updated suggestion on what to work out and bypass, and what hidden discoveries watch for you. benefit from the Bund's spectacle of background structure, wander the Yuyuan conventional chinese language gardens, or see the most recent in type at French Concession; all together with your relied on trip better half. Get to the center of Shanghai and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet Shanghai Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and photographs all through
- Highlights and itineraries assist you tailor your journey on your own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips to avoid wasting money and time and get round like a neighborhood, keeping off crowds and bother spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, telephone numbers, web content, transit counsel, costs
- Honest reports for all budgets - consuming, dozing, sight-seeing, going out, purchasing, hidden gem stones that almost all guidebooks omit
- Cultural insights provide you with a richer, extra lucrative shuttle adventure - together with background, arts, structure, customs, faith and trust, song, martial arts
- Free, handy pull-out Shanghai urban map (included in print version), plus over 28 color maps
- Covers The Bund, People's sq., previous city, French Concession, Jing'an, Pudong, Hongkou, North Shanghai, Xujiahui, South Shanghai, West Shanghai, and extra
The ideal selection: Lonely Planet Shanghai, our so much accomplished consultant to Shanghai, is ideal for either exploring most sensible attractions and taking roads much less travelled.
- Looking for simply the highlights of Shanghai? try out Lonely Planet' Pocket Shanghai, a handy-sized consultant curious about the can't-miss attractions for a fast journey.
- Looking for extra large assurance? try out Lonely Planet's China guide for a entire examine all of the state has to provide, or Discover China, a photo-rich consultant to the country's preferred sights.
Authors: Written and researched via Lonely Planet, Damian Harper, and Dai Min.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has turn into the world's prime commute media corporation with guidebooks to each vacation spot, an award-winning site, cellular and electronic trip items, and a devoted visitor neighborhood. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but in addition allows curious guests to get off overwhelmed paths to appreciate extra of the tradition of